RAANOD Radio is an influential & credible global online radio station broadcasting 24/7 in English, Ga, Twi and Hausa from Accra, Ghana. 60 percent of the station’s content is dedicated to religious broadcasts. The remaining 40 percent of content is devoted to general news, education & youth empowerment, politics & good governance, business promotion, health issues, human & civil rights, environmental protection, sports and entertainment. For further information and or suggestions, contact us at raanodconsult@gmail.com / raanodconsult@yahoo.com. And for advert placement & sponsorship on RAANOD Radio, kindly contact our Marketing Department on +233(0)244529178 / +233(0)266412241.

Follow us

Let’s follow our station on social media!

Follow on FacebookFollow on TwitterFollow on Instagram