Ep. 258: I’ve Been High
About this episode
It’s been over a week since the 2022 U.S. midterm elections. Celebrating the Democrats’ Blue Wall that stopped what the pundits, pollsters, and politicians claimed would be a Republican “red wave,” Michael’s been on a high for the past 8 days and returned to the podcast studio to debrief with Rumble listeners — and ask them for a favor…
For more of Michael’s work, and to read his “Midterm Tsunami of Truth” series, subscribe to his free Substack at MichaelMoore.com
Music in today’s episode:
“I’ve Been High” — R.E.M.
Woody Guthrie’s “All You Fascists Bound to Lose” — performed by The Missin’ Cousins
1) Anchor.fm can help you start your own podcast. Go to anchor.fm to learn more.
2) Get a 4-week trial, free postage, and a digital scale for Stamps.com with the promo code MOORE.
3) MOINK brings additive-free, farm-fresh meat right to your door, and supports independent family farmers in the process. Go to MoinkBox.com/RUMBLE and get free Filet Mignon for a year.
4) Calm, the #1 mental wellness app, is offering an exclusive offer of 40% off a Calm Premium subscription at calm.com/rumble.
5) Sign up for Trade Coffee at drinktrade.com/rumble and receive $30 off your subscription to the best coffees in the country.
––– Write to Mike: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/rumble-with-michael-moore/message